Who are we?
The RSTA is a non-profit organization devoted to the upkeep and promotion of a 176 km portion of the Trans Canada Trail – known as Rossburn Subdivision Trail and its connector trails to the RMNP, the Elk Link (Erickson) and the Flying Eagle Link (Rossburn).
RSTA greatly appreciates the on-going support on monetary grants received from Trails Manitoba, Trans Canada Trail and the rural municipalities and towns along the trail. Equally valuable is the generous assistance given by our many community volunteers – thank you!
Donations to RSTA are used to develop and maintain the Rossburn Subdivision Trail. Any and all donations made to support RSTA are gratefully accepted and appreciated.
- Issue a cheque made payable to: Living Legacy Foundation, c/o RSTA, Box 268, Rossburn, MB. R0J 1V0
- Put “RSTA” on the comment line of your cheque
- Your tax-deductible receipt will be mailed to you .
- Thank You!
PS: Looking for a different way of supporting us? Donate a bench with your engraving of choice along the trail and give fellow users of the trail a chance to take a break!
Currently there are two members of each municipality the trail passes through on the board.
- Chair: Brion Pollon (RM of Minto-Odanah)
- Vice-Chair: Dave Walker (RM of Clanwilliam-Erickson)
- Secretary/Treasurer: Ilse Ketelsen (Rossburn Municipality)